Over the past two years, I’ve been developing an Excel based sales tool to automatically create sales funnels for my team and clients. As we saw in the proceeding sales funnel example post, sales funnels can tell you a lot about your business.
This sales tool allows you to:
- Focus your efforts and make more money
- Better track your current and future customers
- Identify and secure repeat orders from current customers
- Never be desperate to close a deal again
- Identify top performers in your sales organization
- Determine which customers aren’t worth your time and effort
- Provide more accurate and timely forecasts
- Stop wasting time preparing sales quotations on loser sales accounts
After seeing many salespeople successfully use this in practice, I’ve decided to offer it for sale to our readers. A quick look at the directions should help you decide if this would be useful to your sales efforts and how to properly make a sales funnel.
If you have any questions, please ask in the comments so that all can read the response.